QOTD: What is/was one of your highly anticipated books of 2015?



Here's a random fact that some of you may or may not know: Saga is one of my favourite book series EVER!!

If you're a bit unsure of what this series is about, here's a brief description:
In the midst of a intergalactic battle, rivals Alana and Marko find themselves falling into an unexpected, forbidden relationship. They escape together from the worlds they once lived and they enter into a secret new life. Before long, a baby comes into the picture and along with it comes all of the eyes of people who had been hunting them down for their escape.
The hunt for Alana and Marko's heads increases as more and more people discover their rebellion against their own people. A large group of bounty hunters are hired to kill the lovely couple before the people find out about their spreading rebellion.
This fantastic graphic novel is full of fantastic art, sarcastic dialogue, and bad-ass fight scenes!
I would HIGHLY recommend for everyone to read this graphic novel series!! (but not if you're under 18! This series is 18+ because of horrific content that may scare young readers and sexual content.)

For those of you who do know this series and have read it, you'll know how painful the cliffhangers are at the end of each volume!! They leave you feeling so heartbroken and desperate for more!!
When I first read this book, I had borrowed the first three volumes from the library so I didn't really have the issue of finishing a volume and crying in pain because I didn't have the next one.
Volume 3 ended in a pretty calm way, so I didn't feel too desperate to read Volume 4 until about a month ago.
I brought it and read it in one day, and OH MY GOSH THAT CLIFFHANGER KILLED ME EVEN MORE THAN THE OTHER ONES DID!!! And do you know whats even worse? Volume 5 doesn't come out until October...

So, I think its safe to say that Saga, Volume 5 is definitely one of my highly anticipated books of 2015! I just can't wait to see all of my favourite characters come to life again!

Some of my other highly anticipated books include: The Fate of Ten (I Am Number Four, #6) and Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4).

What is/was your highly anticipated book of 2015?





No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com