The Little Prince (Currently Reading #1)


I first brought this book back in May when I was in a terrible reading slump. I really wanted to get into reading it as soon as possible, but I just couldn't get into it.
I've heard so many amazing things about it and I'm also looking forward to watching the new movie adaption of the novel! I thought that it was about time I give this book a read so that I can understand why everybody loves it so much!

Also, I made an origami butterfly! I will be doing a tutorial on how to make one soon so that you can all try making one yourself!
I've been really into origami lately so I'll probably be doing a few tutorials following the butterfly one, we'll have to see! :)

Have you read this book? What did you think? Are you looking forward to the movie adaption?

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com